Only 2 days away from show day! As Saturday approaches, here are some things you may need to know before you go!
· There will be NO ATM onsite. Cash-only bar will be available serving beer and wine. Please plan accordingly.
· Parking is free and limited to street parking only.
· Doors open at 7:00pm. There will be no opening act; Travis Tritt will take the stage at 8:00pm.
· In the event of inclement weather, please be aware that doors will not open until 7:00pm. Please plan accordingly.
· There will be no Will Call/Box Office area; Have your tickets printed, or pulled up to be scanned from a mobile device, to ensure a prompt entry.
· Please anticipate time needed for security measures upon entering the venue, i.e., bag checks.
· If you require any ADA seating accommodations, please contact us by 4pm Friday, March 16 so we can accommodate any requests ahead of time.
· There will be no intermission during Travis Tritt’s set.
· Travis Tritt merchandise will be for sale in the main lobby area (can be purchased with cash and credit card).
· The following items will be prohibited from entering the venue:
– No outside food/drink
– No weapons
– No glass containers
– No professional cameras/lens
– No video recording equipment
– No large bags, as seating will be tight (security will perform bag checks)
– No pets
See you there!